- • Gulf oil producers vow not to cut OPEC output despite slumping prices
- • Football: Johnson strikes late to earn Sunderland derby win over Newcastle
- • Iraq Kurd chief Massud Barzani hails advances in battle against ISIS
- • Football: Marseille head into break as leaders after beating Lille
- • Squash: Nicol David's world title again after titanic fight
- • Squash: Malaysians dominate Singapore Squash Open on final day
- • Pakistan hangs four more militants after Taleban attack on school
- • Swimming: Meet records tumble on final day of S'pore National Swimming C'ships
- • Football: Germany fans snap up three million shirts
- • Football: Ronaldo returns home for statue unveiling
- • Iran hails US-Cuba thaw as proof sanctions don't work
- • North Korea threatens to hit back at White House in Sony Pictures hacking row
- • More than 90 needy children given personalised backpacks for new school year
- • Belarus blocks websites, closes stores to stem currency panic after rouble slide
- • France probes possible lone wolf 'radical Islamic' attack on police officers
- • Security gaps found at Germany's biggest airport in Frankfurt: report
- • North Korea hack of Sony Pictures was 'vandalism' not act of war: Obama
- • Elton John weds after 21 years with partner David Furnish
- • Don't join social media, British anti-EU party UKIP's chief tells members after gaffes
- • UAE urges world's oil producers not to raise output in 2015, says it will stabilise prices
I was born in the same year Sesame Street premiered on television, and I had always wanted to go to...
THERE are certain actions that are taken in the best interests of the nation, and that people will...
IT’S hard not to have an opinion about surrogacy, especially with the intense attention polarising...
China Bureau Chief
EMPTY tables at restaurants usually booked up for weeks. Short lines at Disneyland. Clear air and...
The ring of onlookers is packed five men deep. They crane their necks to get a glimpse of about 20...
Indochina Bureau Chief