- • Uproar after India MP 'force-feeds' Muslim fasting worker
- • Recovered Matisse artwork shown in Venezuela after mystery theft
- • Peaches Geldof's death was drugs-related, coroner rules
- • Singapore leaders congratulate Jokowi, Kalla on election victory
- • Supermarket operator Sheng Siong racks up higher earnings, revenue
- • Social activist Melissa Kwee replaces NMP Laurence Lien as chief exec of NVPC
- • Proposed changes to Women's Charter: Maintenance may soon be given based on need, not gender
- • Keppel Land posts 12.2% rise in Q2 net profit to $107.2 million
- • How does $6m prize for winning video game tournament compare with other sporting events?
- • Second child on the way for Stairway To Heaven star Kwon Sang Woo
- • Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Singapore to airlines: Review conflict zone risk assessment
- • Lian Beng's net profit rises 19% on back of record revenue
- • Through The Lens: Today in Pictures, July 23, 2014
- • South Korea ferry fugitive hid in cabin wall, suitcases of cash at hand
- • Philippine army warned against 'meddling' as coup rumours swirl
- • Blumont Group warns of Q2, H1 losses from steep fall of quoted investments
- • Chinese blogger given 6.5 years for 'rumour-mongering'
- • Acclaimed actor Michael Douglas focusing on his family since recovering from tongue cancer
- • Movie review: China-Taiwan differences are laid bare hilariously in Apolitical Romance
- • Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Plane carrying bodies leaves Ukraine for Netherlands
BANGKOK - Thai television stations are used to the drill during military coups: Play down political...
Indochina Bureau Chief
China Bureau Chief
At Chagar Hutang, where only sea turtles make the VIP list, even the prime minister’s son does not...