- • Football: Warriors win S-League title as DPMM lose to Tampines in Duric's last game
- • Football: Arsenal can still win Premier League, says Wenger
- • Football: City's Silva will miss Manchester derby, may be out for a month
- • Keppel Corp unit secures rig deal worth $300 million from Japanese client
- • Singapore Press Holdings, journalists receive Sias awards for job well done
- • Army official announces ouster of Burkina president Compaore
- • NEA to take Northpoint Nasi Padang stall to court over hygiene lapses after death of 4-year-old boy
- • Tens of thousands flood streets in Burkina Faso to press Compaore to go
- • New foundation to encourage businesses to share resources for humanitarian aid
- • Singapore's tourism industry can expect new challenges in the next 50 years: PM Lee
- • The Straits Times' News In A Minute: Oct 31, 2014
- • CNB blitz nabs 113 people and more than $163,000 worth of drugs
- • New association for Malaysian community in Singapore
- • Popular Teochew restaurant closes doors after more than 25 years
- • Music review: Sticky choruses and upbeat numbers mark Taylor Swift's first complete pop album
- • Hello Kitty turns 40: How fans across the world celebrate
- • Singapore Press Holdings announces key changes to marketing department
- • Singapore Writers Festival opens with poetry readings and dialect nursery rhymes
- • Taiwan leader Ma Ying-jeou's ex-confidante Lai Su-ju gets 10 years for graft
- • Breaking news, news videos on Chinese daily Lianhe Zaobao's revamped iPad app
THERE are certain actions that are taken in the best interests of the nation, and that people will...
IT’S hard not to have an opinion about surrogacy, especially with the intense attention polarising...
EMPTY tables at restaurants usually booked up for weeks. Short lines at Disneyland. Clear air and...
The ring of onlookers is packed five men deep. They crane their necks to get a glimpse of about 20...
Indochina Bureau Chief
Kah, a 17-year-old Burmese, was detained by Thai authorities for one month in Chiang Mai after he...
EVERY six months or so, whenever I return to my family home in Tianjin, China, from Hong Kong where...