- • Hong Kong protest photographer: I am not a spy
- • Judge rejects isolation for US nurse who treated Ebola victims, says fears not entirely rational
- • Third victim of Washington school shooting, a 14-year-old girl, dies: Hospital
- • China completes first mission to the moon and back with unmanned probe
- • Skulls found in Connecticut home a day before Halloween thought to be plastic, but are human
- • Facts: More about Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic and the quest for space tourism
- • Singapore music maestro Iskandar Mirza Ismail dies of cancer
- • Settlement of Malayan Railway land case 'points way to handling disputes'
- • 5 Transformers to look out for at 30th anniversary exhibition
- • Lim Chu Kang farmers in limbo as land leases run out
- • From The Straits Times archives: Lim Chu Kang farms to move out when leases expire
- • Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; Bank of Japan stimulus adds fuel to rally
- • While You Were Sleeping: 5 stories you might have missed, Nov 1st edition
- • Burkina power struggle as army group 'take country in hand'
- • Canada imposes visa ban on three Ebola-hit countries
- • Tennis: World No. 2 Federer derailed as Raonic keeps London bid alive
- • Formula One: Cash woes could mean just 14 cars on starting grid in 2015, says Ecclestone
- • Russian flights over Europe raise tension: US military
- • Former boxer Mike Tyson says he was sexually abused as a child
- • US comedienne's saucy topless jab at Russia's Vladimir Putin banned by Instagram
THERE are certain actions that are taken in the best interests of the nation, and that people will...
IT’S hard not to have an opinion about surrogacy, especially with the intense attention polarising...
EMPTY tables at restaurants usually booked up for weeks. Short lines at Disneyland. Clear air and...
The ring of onlookers is packed five men deep. They crane their necks to get a glimpse of about 20...
Indochina Bureau Chief
Kah, a 17-year-old Burmese, was detained by Thai authorities for one month in Chiang Mai after he...
EVERY six months or so, whenever I return to my family home in Tianjin, China, from Hong Kong where...