- • Fifty kilos of cocaine go missing from Paris police HQ
- • India's Congress slams book challenging party chief Sonia Gandhi
- • Hacking attack in Canada bears signs of Chinese army unit-expert
- • Nine months on, Philippines plans $4.8b effort to relocate typhoon Haiyan victims
- • Imam's killing in China may be aimed at making Muslim Uighurs choose sides
- • Myanmar frees 91 child soldiers from armed forces: UN
- • Extensive changes for Singapore's stock market after last year's penny stock rout
- • Israeli military says Gaza ceasefire is over
- • Commonwealth Games: Teenage Nigerian weightlifter fails B sample, faces hearing
- • Emirates suspends flights to Guinea over Ebola fears
- • Gaza truce shattered within hours as deadly clashes erupt
- • Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Najib says some victims identified, results in two weeks
- • Philippines to table action plan over China sea rows
- • Fatal Taiwan flight black boxes showed no distress call: official
- • Name that child: Chinese officials offer bonus for mother's moniker
- • Football: Former Dynamo Kiev skipper Bialkevich dies at 41
- • Football: English FA tightens betting rules for new season
- • How does America's unhealthiest meal compare to sinful Singapore favourites?
- • Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: 70 experts get to work at Ukraine site
- • A quick guide to Argentina's debt default
Indonesia’s president-elect Joko Widodo does not give impressive off-the-cuff speeches, nor does he...
BANGKOK - Thai television stations are used to the drill during military coups: Play down political...
Indochina Bureau Chief
China Bureau Chief
At Chagar Hutang, where only sea turtles make the VIP list, even the prime minister’s son does not...