- • France moves to disband radical Jewish group after clashes with pro-Palestinian activists
- • Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukraine announces halt to offensive over probe
- • Football: FAS announces team to face Juventus at National Stadium
- • No flight restrictions neccessary, low risk to passengers if Ebola patient flies, says WHO
- • Football: Manchester United issue Champions League warning
- • Taiwan to shut down nearly-completed nuclear plant after public protests
- • Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: PM Najib arrives in the Netherlands to meet Dutch PM
- • Pinterest buys startup with image organising skills
- • Thailand's military arrests army general for extorting money from street vendors
- • Australia says ships surveying for Malaysia Airlines MH370 making progress
- • Right time to buy a home? Take our survey
- • Stair-climbing charity drive sees 1,200 needy families given household products
- • Sierra Leone President declares public health emergency over Ebola
- • 'Monster' burger combo named unhealthiest meal in the United States
- • Great Eastern reports Q2 net profit of $244.6 million
- • Comedy kings Mark Lee and Chapman To team up for new movie about mahjong
- • Football: Fandi's sons Irfan, Ikhsan get 1-year sponsorship from CIMB Group
- • China's Alibaba to potentially invest in Snapchat: US media
- • Myanmar makes $2.86 million heroin bust in 'Golden Triangle'
- • 25 in Indonesia, including 6 children, dead in 2 boat sinkings
Indonesia’s president-elect Joko Widodo does not give impressive off-the-cuff speeches, nor does he...
BANGKOK - Thai television stations are used to the drill during military coups: Play down political...
Indochina Bureau Chief
China Bureau Chief
At Chagar Hutang, where only sea turtles make the VIP list, even the prime minister’s son does not...