- • Mass religious conversion in India PM Modi's home state Gujarat sparks anger
- • Chew on these edible Christmas gifts by home-grown producers
- • Saudi minister says confident oil prices will 'improve'
- • Tunisians vote in first free presidential election since Arab Spring
- • 1,600 'pandas' land in Malaysia as part of world tour
- • Jordan hangs 11 men after eight-year death penalty moratorium
- • Seoul prosecutors investigate data leak at nuclear plant operator
- • UAE oil minister slams 'irresponsible' non-OPEC producers for slide in oil prices
- • Chinese tycoon Wang Jianlin set to make more billions with Dalian Wanda IPO
- • Instagram removes account of man who killed two New York police officers
- • Malaysia plans to charge RM20 for foreign-registered vehicles coming from Singapore
- • Boxing great Muhammad Ali hospitalised with pneumonia
- • Obama condemns fatal shootings of New York police officers
- • Australian PM Abbott reshuffles cabinet to focus on jobs, families
- • Airlines beef up food offerings to compete with budget flights and appeal to sophisticated travellers
- • Parents teach their children to budget, save and earn interest from a young age
- • Singaporeans have fun exercising at three trampoline parks across the island
- • Learning to laugh at my funnybone fracture
- • Big dreams? Working towards what makes me happy is enough
- • South Korea suspends US poultry imports due to bird flu
On the third floor of the City of Dreams casino in Macau, private VIP saloons for high rollers are...
My rented car comes to a halt along a dusty, derelict village road lined by small stores hawking...
EVEN for a country like Pakistan, ravaged by terrorism for the last 14 years, the Taleban attack on...
IT wasn’t just the “road rage” that turned the owner of a bottle recycling firm into the...
I was born in the same year Sesame Street premiered on television, and I had always wanted to go to...
Myanmar’s unlikely capital, built less than 10 years ago by a military regime, will see a gathering...
BEIJING (AFP) - Property billionaire Wang Jianlin rose from a local government bureaucrat to China's richest man by transforming a debt-laden state-owned housebuilder into the sprawling Wanda...