- • Singapore shares open 0.03% lower on Tuesday
- • Mainboard-listed Sapphire to acquire China railway infrastructure business in turnaround move
- • Veteran pop diva Cher cancels tour to recover from kidney-related illness
- • Asian shares wobble, oil skids ahead of key OPEC meeting this week
- • Culture Vulture: Year of bans and boycotts in Singapore's cultural arena
- • First self-service dog wash station at West Coast
- • Inmates in Malaysia turn colourful loan shark banners into aprons for sale
- • Singapore exports rise 1.1% in Q3 after falling in previous two quarters
- • Celebrate the festive season with these cheery productions
- • Singapore economy grew better-than-expected 2.8% in third quarter
- • Missouri governor urges restraint before grand jury announcement on Ferguson death
- • Average of 100 bicycles stolen each month
- • Oil prices could plunge another 20% to US$60 if OPEC does not cut output at this week's key meeting
- • Five things to know about Ben & Jerry's
- • Denmark is world's most connected country: Study
- • Football: Clyne leaves it late to rescue 1-1 draw for Southampton against Aston Villa
- • Talking To: SingPost CEO Wolfgang Baier
- • Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer to be released this week
- • Dow, S&P 500 at new records; Apple lifts Nasdaq
- • Vision of a smart nation is to make life better: PM Lee
MY DAUGHTER'S marriage solemnisation ceremony earlier this month started a new chapter in our...
ASEAN is nearing its half-century milestone with quite a few notches under its belt, while facing...
Asia will experience a new golden era of peace and prosperity over the next 10 years.
I was born in the same year Sesame Street premiered on television, and I had always wanted to go to...
Myanmar’s unlikely capital, built less than 10 years ago by a military regime, will see a gathering...
A San Francisco tour guide delivered a racist rant on her last day of work, spewing expletives...