- • Singapore sends 2 warships and naval helicopter on top of aircraft to search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370; rescue submarine to join later
- • Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: MAS says "fearing the worst" for missing flight MH370
- • Nothing found in overnight search and rescue operations for MH370: Malaysian authorities
- • Singapore's Ministry of Foreign Affairs closely monitoring status of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: Spokesman
- • Football: Moyes relief as United show winning attitude
- • Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Chinese family of five among passengers on board flight MH370
- • Inmate, 32, tops A levels in jail
- • Texas semiconductor firm says 20 employees on missing Malaysia plane
- • SMU students to represent Asia in Facebook 'hackathon'
- • Wanted: More women officers in police force
- • Lift upgrading scheme to be completed by December
- • Subsidised home safety fixtures for more seniors
- • 'Many unaware' of their Budget benefits
- • Venezuelans hoist pots and pans to protest President Maduro
- • Sunken ship from 1765 found off Argentina's coast
- • Legal ivory auction breaks French price records
- • Golf: Tiger Woods roars into contention at WGC-Cadillac
- • Football: Chelsea extend Spurs' misery at Stamford Bridge
- • Missing Malaysia Airlines plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs
- • Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Aircraft was inspected 10 days ago
In Fukuyama city, Hiroshima prefecture, stands the Holocaust Education Centre, the only such...
IT IS hard to work up much excitement these days when you go into an electronic gadgets shop. The...
MR GEOFFREY See could not be more different from Dennis Rodman. The 28-year-old Singaporean is as...
Not to be Missed
'WASH YOUR CLOTHES TODAY'. This stern order put up on my condominium's noticeboard...
Can teaching the Chinese language in Mandarin, instead of in Cantonese, help Hong Kong students get...
Thailand’s anti-government People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) has apparently retreated...
MOVE aside, Dustin Moskovitz. The youngest billionaire on the planet, according to Forbes, is now 24-year-old Perenna Kei from Hong Kong.