- • US stocks drop on disappointing economic data
- • Hong Kong protests: John Kerry and Chinese FM Wang Yi to discuss mounting crisis
- • Smooth traffic on Causeway as new toll charges kick in on the Singapore side
- • CDC director says U.S. should be able to contain Ebola spread
- • Champions League: Roma and Manchester City draw 1-1, PSG beat Barcelona 3-2
- • Singapore-JB toll: Businesses fear sales slump with fewer S'porean visitors
- • Singapore-JB toll: Prices of food items unaffected for now
- • Singapore-JB toll: ‘Big setback’ for regular commuters
- • NFL: Officials were wrong to penalise Abdullah for kneeling in prayer after score
- • US chains threaten not to screen Netflix 'Crouching Tiger' at their IMAX theatres
- • CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the United States in Texas
- • Amal Alamuddin earns fashion accolades as Clooney's bride, as wedding dress revealed
- • Hong Kong protests: Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute throngs of demonstrators
- • US woman gets 30-year prison term for daughter's death from "eating disorders"
- • US beheading suspect charged with first degree murder, could face death penalty
- • Boxes of body parts, pink paper were sent to schools, "Canadian psycho" trial told
- • Britain carries out first air strikes against ISIS in Iraq
- • Swimming: Michael Phelps arrested on DUI charge
- • Higher tolls at Causeway take effect at midnight
- • Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'
THE recently proposed merger of four of Singapore's architecture, urban design and planning...
PRESIDENT Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono walks away from the Merdeka Palace next month with his legacy in...
BEFORE he was elected India's Prime Minister, Mr Narendra Modi was persona non grata in the...
Health & Environment
Trends & Transitions
Not to be Missed
BANGKOK - It was no lazy Sunday afternoon for me when I visited a friend’s organic rice farm in...
Kah, a 17-year-old Burmese, was detained by Thai authorities for one month in Chiang Mai after he...
WHEN I was growing up in a suburb south of Manila, there was one year when a specific hour of a...
WHEN Ms Chen Liuzhuo was almost four years old, in China's Hunan province, her parents noticed her ability to memorise large numbers of Chinese characters and decided to send her to an...