- • China's Sept property investment slows further; sales, construction slump
- • Bowling: Singapore trio win bronze at Asian Para Games in men's team event
- • Kay Lee sale: Diners worried about quality after new owners take over
- • NTU, NUS scientists receive $15m govt funds to develop clean energy and microgrids
- • Leather factory worker likely made "futile bid" to save friend from toxic pit: State Coroner
- • Eight reasons why Oscar de la Renta is a fashion icon
- • Jokowi says has interviewed all candidates and decided on Cabinet
- • Number of wealthy Singaporeans grew more slowly in 2013
- • Activist group wants Bill to prevent human trafficking to be beefed up
- • Tributes pour in for legendary designer Oscar de la Renta
- • How Joko Widodo came to be known as Jokowi
- • Kay Lee Roast Meat Joint sold for $4 million: 5 other eateries and recipes with high prices
- • Thailand's junta-picked council starts work on reforms
- • More Singapore SMEs going overseas in response to cost pressures here
- • Tennis: Peng and Hsieh start WTA Finals doubles campaign against Spanish pair
- • China likely to close "gift" loophole in corruption fight
- • Japan man arrested for dumping 200kg of porn
- • Rubbish truck driver gets $2,500 fine and 1-year ban for hitting bus and injuring nine
- • Designer Oscar de la Renta dies at 82: Dresses from his last runway show
- • Applications open for L'Oreal Singapore Women in Science fellowships
As a young nation, Singapore is about to embark on a precarious period of transition.
IN JANUARY last year, former Golkar Party secretary-general and two- time minister Sarwono...
PRESIDENT Tony Tan Keng Yam is in London this week for the first state visit to Britain accorded a...
Amid the Occupy Central protests in Hong Kong, one Chinese commentator “Guo Ping” has been most...
EMPTY tables at restaurants usually booked up for weeks. Short lines at Disneyland. Clear air and...
The ring of onlookers is packed five men deep. They crane their necks to get a glimpse of about 20...
MS SOMALY Mam, the high-profile anti-sex slavery activist whose dramatic life story was reported to be fabricated, is now trying to claw back some credibility and return to working for sex...