- • Eight killed as skydivers' plane crashes in Finland
- • Tennis: Djokovic strolls into Monte Carlo third round
- • Heartbleed: Three things you need to know about the bug
- • US says unclear if gaps in Iran nuclear talks can be bridged
- • Franken says he opposes Comcast deal to buy Time Warner Cable
- • Check out fine jewellery and rare wines at auction house Bonhams' preview show
- • Facebook craze of women pictured eating on trains sparks anger
- • At least 13 killed by roadside bomb in Afghanistan
- • Football: Jita Singh steps down as FAS head of game development
- • Court adjourns as Pistorius 'exhausted' by testimony
- • Egypt court upholds prison terms for 3 protest leaders
- • Hashida and Bacchanalia best new restaurants in G Restaurant Awards
- • India's BJP promises growth, development in election manifesto
- • UN envoy raises alarm over 'persecution' of Rohingyas in west Myanmar
- • Taiwan protesters to end occupation of Parliament: Student leader
- • Tens of thousands of Russian troops near Ukraine border: US envoy
- • The Straits Times News In A Minute: April 7, 2014
- • Errant licensed moneylender fined $17,000 after being convicted on three offences
- • Statement from Malaysia Acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein on April 7, 2014 in full.
- • Gunman kills well-known Dutch priest in Syria's Homs
ON APRIL 1, Japan raised the consumption tax from 5 to 8 per cent in the hope of boosting...
UKRAINE is a distraction. Syria is a distraction. For believers in America's "pivot to...
CHRISTINE Lagarde is more than halfway through her tenure as the managing director of the...
Not to be Missed
I am fond of Lent because of the memories I have of it.
Nobel Laureate Muhammad Yunus, founder of the fabled Grameen Bank which has empowered many...
A Singaporean woman met a Polish man while she was visiting Poland. When exactly this meeting...