- • Library@orchard returns: 6 other interesting libraries in Singapore
- • Syrian Kurds sign power-sharing deal to draw more support
- • Rugby: Singapore concedes defeat in Super Rugby bid
- • US-led strikes kill more than 500 militants in Syria
- • Boy, 15, hospitalised for smoke inhalation after flat is wrecked by fire
- • Most Singapore tourists in Hokkaido bus accident well enough to carry on with trip: Travel agency
- • Senior officials linked to Zhou Yongkang expelled from China ruling party
- • Police appeal for information about 22-year-old man
- • Hong Kong protests: Instant architecture and the Occupy Central 'village'
- • Nigerian schoolgirls face uncertainty if they are released
- • The Straits Times' News In A Minute: Oct 23, 2014
- • Google offers peek into Bhutan with Street View launch
- • Japan's top court orders retrial in "maternity harassment" case
- • Famous Singaporeans featured at the new Madame Tussauds on Sentosa
- • Football: Dethroned World Cup champs Spain drop to 10th in Fifa rankings, S'pore fall to 161
- • Tennis: Williams assured of year-end No. 1 ranking after Sharapova loses
- • Singapore condemns Canada parliament shooting, attack shows need to be vigilant against terrorist threats
- • Schumacher will recover with time, thanks to wife, doctor says
- • Tennis: WTA founder Billie Jean King hails "exceptional" Simona Halep
- • Skiing: Vonn hyped for return ahead of home world c'ships
PINK is best, but green will do just as well. Both colours represent citizenship for Myanmar's...
THE new Indonesian administration of President Joko Widodo will face a number of challenges as a...
As its latest military coup on May 22 crosses the five-month mark, Thailand will either end up with...
Politics & Diplomacy
Not to be Missed
Amid the Occupy Central protests in Hong Kong, one Chinese commentator “Guo Ping” has been most...
EMPTY tables at restaurants usually booked up for weeks. Short lines at Disneyland. Clear air and...
The ring of onlookers is packed five men deep. They crane their necks to get a glimpse of about 20...
NAUDERO (REUTERS) – The scion of Pakistan’s leading political dynasty, emerging from the shadow of his mother and former prime minister Benazir Bhutto seven years after she was assassinated, has...