- • 4pm Friday update: 9-hour waiting time at Parliament House; public urged to visit community sites instead
- • Germanwings flight 4U9525 crash: German police find no 'smoking gun' in co-pilot's home
- • US Senate passes 2016 Budget blueprint, aims to balance spending in 10 years without tax hike
- • Cricket: Kiwis not intimidated by size of Melbourne venue in World Cup final
- • Germanwings flight 4U9525 crash: Co-pilot suffered from depression, says report
- • Formula One: Rosberg fastest in Sepang practice, Hamilton suffers engine problems
- • Mr Lee Kuan Yew's lying in state: 10 things to know about Parliament House
- • Past cases of pilots downing their planes
- • Declaring war on that beer belly? Top European brews to show calorie counts
- • Aung San Suu Kyi misses Myanmar army parade on health grounds
- • Ethnic community groups pay tribute to Mr Lee at memorial
- • Germanwings flight 4U9525 crash: Captain tried to smash into cockpit with axe
- • My five hours in the Padang queue which is Mr Lee's SG50 heart map
- • Train services to operate overnight Friday to allow public to pay respects to Lee Kuan Yew
- • Opposition politician Chiam See Tong pays last respects to Mr Lee Kuan Yew at Parliament House
- • Stampede in Bangladesh kills at least 10 pilgrims
- • Football: Singapore's football fraternity pay respects to Mr Lee Kuan Yew
- • Crash of Germanwings flight 4U 9525: Timeline of Terror
- • Former Indonesian president Megawati pays last respects to Mr Lee Kuan Yew
- • Japan PM Shinzo Abe calls time on long working hours
WHEN the relatively new car you drive keeps breaking down, you can look to only two possible...
With 2015 targeted as the year in which it becomes a single political-security and economic...
Last year, a man in his 70s in Kobe in western Japan filed a lawsuit against a daycare centre in...
Politics & Diplomacy
Not to be Missed
The four men - an activist, a lawyer, a student and a taxi driver - were told to report at a...
It was the most robust public debate in Thailand since the army seized power in a coup d’etat 10...
Like all Dhammakaya followers, journalists should wear white, we were told, when visiting the...