- • South Korean activists trying to launch leaflets clash with residents at border with North
- • Momentum building on Trans-Pacific Partnership deal: Australia, US
- • Football: Peter Lim finally reaches agreement to buy controlling stake in Valencia
- • President Tony Tan encourages Singaporeans abroad to join in 50th anniversary celebrations next year
- • Fears of 'love jihad', stoked by India's religious hardliners, fuel Hindu-Muslim tensions
- • 5.2-magnitude earthquake strikes in northern Greece
- • China orders shutdown of factories during Apec meeting to curb pollution in Beijing
- • The J-deite Quarter robot is a real-life Transformer that can become a sports car
- • Health Promotion Board launches season two of the Million Kg Challenge
- • South Korean police officers deployed near border with North before leaflet launch
- • Hong Kong protests: New smartphone game based on Umbrella Movement becomes a hit
- • Ebola-recovered US nurse Nina Pham shares a hug with Obama
- • Two cops dead, two wounded when man goes on shooting spree in California
- • Suzhou Industrial Park: 10 things to know about the China-Singapore project
- • Zelda Williams honours late father Robin Williams with tattoo
- • Multiple career changes the new norm
- • Tertiary students in Singapore looking abroad for work stints
- • More foreign domestic workers say they do not get enough to eat
- • Electric and motorised bicycles vex park users
- • Washington school shooting suspect left unhappy tweets
China's three decades of double-digit economic growth have come to an end. The country's...
IN FOUR weeks, we will have the opportunity to watch another spectacle in the form of the Umno (...
IT IS not a good time to be a policeman in Hong Kong. Working a minimum 18-hour shift, they have to...
Not to be Missed
Amid the Occupy Central protests in Hong Kong, one Chinese commentator “Guo Ping” has been most...
EMPTY tables at restaurants usually booked up for weeks. Short lines at Disneyland. Clear air and...
The ring of onlookers is packed five men deep. They crane their necks to get a glimpse of about 20...
NAUDERO (REUTERS) – The scion of Pakistan’s leading political dynasty, emerging from the shadow of his mother and former prime minister Benazir Bhutto seven years after she was assassinated, has...