- • North Korea calls for joint probe with US into Sony cyber attack
- • North Korea says to boost nuclear power to counter US hostile policy
- • Japan scientists develop micro-fine adhesive sensors
- • Magnitude 5.9 earthquake hits Japan's Honshu island: USGS
- • New natural pitch for National Stadium before June's SEA Games
- • China offers billions in aid and loans to neighbours - Xinhua
- • BlackBerry works with Boeing on phone that self-destructs
- • China cuts red-tape for foreign bank branch openings, renminbi business
- • ISIS executes Syrian for aiding regime air strikes: Monitoring group
- • South Korea says Sony attack bears hallmarks of North Korea, will share info with the US
- • Probe into ex-POW Bowe Bergdahl, swopped for Taleban inmates, now over: US officials
- • 8 children found dead in Cairns comprises 4 boys, 4 girls, aged from 2 to 14: Police
- • Indian diplomat in US row stripped of duty
- • Thailand looking to Japan for railways revamp
- • 64-year-old man found dead in car at Toa Payoh carpark on Saturday morning
- • Philippines orders crackdown on inmates who are 'living like kings' in luxury cells
- • Japan, South Korea condemn Sony cyber attack
- • 10 heartwarming stories of 2014 to brighten up your day
- • 7 dead as Pakistan security forces raid militant hideouts in north-west
- • The honest guide to shopping online this festive season: 10 things you need to know
EVEN for a country like Pakistan, ravaged by terrorism for the last 14 years, the Taleban attack on...
THE downfall of Zhou Yongkang, formerly the ninth most powerful man in China, illustrates vividly...
AS DEBATE over rising fuel prices rages across Indonesia, its newly installed government will have...
Trends & Transitions
Not to be Missed
IT wasn’t just the “road rage” that turned the owner of a bottle recycling firm into the...
I was born in the same year Sesame Street premiered on television, and I had always wanted to go to...
Myanmar’s unlikely capital, built less than 10 years ago by a military regime, will see a gathering...
This Christmas will be a special one for Ms Colleen Turzynski, 26, who is finally flying to Singapore to visit her long-lost relatives.