- • The Straits Times' News In A Minute: Nov 26, 2014
- • Two FBI agents shot at house near Ferguson unrest
- • Malaysian doctor in Britain pleads guilty to secretly filming over 1,000 people
- • Kiss92 is top English radio station in Singapore once again
- • Sociopolitical website TOC is short of money but shutting down 'not an option', it says
- • Social media abuzz with praise for passengers who helped push frozen Siberian plane
- • Greek diplomat killed by train near Thailand's Bridge on River Kwai town
- • Egypt to reopen Gaza crossing on Wednesday. officials say
- • Japan's Mount Aso volcano belches smoke and ash
- • Bid to include China tour guide's parents in tussle over widow's $40 million assets
- • My dream secondary school: 10 Shuqun Primary 6 pupils share their choices
- • Gong Li is under fire after vowing not to join the Golden Horse race again
- • Aussie developer launches smartphone game to 'take down' dating coach Julien Blanc
- • National serviceman jailed nine weeks for 'upskirt' offences
- • New Team Singapore video tries to provoke Singaporeans to support local athletes
- • Delivery man gets 3 1/2 years and 12 strokes for armed robbery of prostitute
- • EU's Juncker unveils S$511 billion investment plan to boost European economy
- • Guidelines for firms and unions prepare for more union representation of executives
- • Malaysia 'doomed' if Sedition Act powers abolished: Umno Youth chief Khairy
- • 6 things to know about the man in Taylor Swift's Blank Space video
JUST over six months after Thailand's latest military coup, the country's politics...
FOR centuries, European navies roamed the world's seas - to explore, to trade, to establish...
ASIA should care about Greece, because it offers two important lessons. One, that "Greek...
Politics & Diplomacy
Health & Environment
I was born in the same year Sesame Street premiered on television, and I had always wanted to go to...
Myanmar’s unlikely capital, built less than 10 years ago by a military regime, will see a gathering...
A San Francisco tour guide delivered a racist rant on her last day of work, spewing expletives...