- • Heavy traffic towards Woodlands checkpoint due to accident along BKE
- • Hong Kong protests: China risks hurting ties if it doesn't respond delicately, says Taiwan
- • Malaysian mother convicted in Sweden for hitting children released from jail
- • 5 things about Jessica and Girls' Generation
- • Hong Kong protests: L'Oreal suspends all business travel to the city
- • Children whose parents died of Ebola shunned by relatives: Unicef
- • Indonesia's President Yudhoyono to issue decree to keep direct elections of local leaders
- • Man, 22, arrested for allegedly slashing throat of club bouncer at Sentosa Gateway
- • Pope summons Middle East envoys to Vatican over advance of ISIS militants
- • New CMPB will be part of a mega-complex which will offer servicemen much more
- • One in six from pioneer generation have used their special subsidies at GP clinics
- • US home prices rose in July but fell short of expectations
- • Eight recipients awarded the EcoFriend Awards
- • Asian Games swimming trio investigated for being drunk: Swimmers' indiscretion is not a sin
- • Asian Games: Bumper harvest for Team Singapore in bowling and sailing
- • Police say missing British schoolgirl, 15, could be headed to Syria to join militants
- • Myanmar confirms plan to offer Rohingyas citizenship if they change ethnicity
- • Hong Kong protests: France 'closely following' situation, stresses right to protest peacefully
- • Three men aged 17, 18 and 27 arrested for involvement in loansharking
- • Paragon wins award for outstanding management
THE recently proposed merger of four of Singapore's architecture, urban design and planning...
PRESIDENT Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono walks away from the Merdeka Palace next month with his legacy in...
BEFORE he was elected India's Prime Minister, Mr Narendra Modi was persona non grata in the...
Politics & Diplomacy
Health & Environment
Trends & Transitions
Not to be Missed
BANGKOK - It was no lazy Sunday afternoon for me when I visited a friend’s organic rice farm in...
Kah, a 17-year-old Burmese, was detained by Thai authorities for one month in Chiang Mai after he...
WHEN I was growing up in a suburb south of Manila, there was one year when a specific hour of a...
WHEN Ms Chen Liuzhuo was almost four years old, in China's Hunan province, her parents noticed her ability to memorise large numbers of Chinese characters and decided to send her to an...