- • US Ebola patient flew on United Airlines to Dallas from Brussels via Washington
- • Wall St falls on Ebola concerns; airlines tumble
- • Hong Kong protests closely followed by US, Obama tells China minister
- • Five SIA crew hurt in New Zealand car crash
- • Hong Kong protests 'inspiring China's Uighurs' in Xinjiang: Rebiya Kadeer
- • Little Dragon to play at Laneway; find out who else is in the line-up
- • Video of road rage biker who punched through window of VW driver
- • Football: Danny Welbeck scores hat-trick in Arsenal's 4-1 win; Real Madrid and Atletico both victors
- • Foreign doctor who cared for North Korea's Kims talks of young leader's condition
- • Canada PM Stephen Harper says Arctic shipwreck is HMS Erebus
- • US actress Lena Dunham of HBO's Girls gets naked, this time in print
- • US 'deeply concerned' about Jerusalem settlement plan, Obama tells Netanyahu
- • Somali jailed for 30 years over Christmas bomb plot in US, apologises in court
- • U.S. Secret Service director Julia Pierson resigns under fire
- • Hong Kong protests: Chinese Foreign Minister tells US that they are an "internal affair"
- • Bulgaria, Spain unplug electronic crime gang: Europol
- • Concerns, questions as Dallas becomes 'ground zero' for Ebola in US
- • Elton John, partner guests of honour at US gay rights gala
- • Some children had contact with U.S. Ebola patient - Texas governor
- • School bombing kills 30 children in Syria: monitor
THE word "jihad" is once again in the media, as a result of the actions of the radical...
BEIJING faces a choice in Hong Kong between repression and climbdown. The demonstrations on the...
CHINA and South-east Asia are geographically contiguous. We have no choice but to live together....
Politics & Diplomacy
Trends & Transitions
Not to be Missed
BANGKOK - It was no lazy Sunday afternoon for me when I visited a friend’s organic rice farm in...
Kah, a 17-year-old Burmese, was detained by Thai authorities for one month in Chiang Mai after he...
WHEN I was growing up in a suburb south of Manila, there was one year when a specific hour of a...
WHEN Ms Chen Liuzhuo was almost four years old, in China's Hunan province, her parents noticed her ability to memorise large numbers of Chinese characters and decided to send her to an...