- • Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Black boxes will go to UK for analysis
- • Indonesia's Prabowo will not contest election outcome in Constitutional Court
- • Despite new cooling measure, more primary schools oversubscribed at Phase 2B this year
- • Through The Lens: Today in Pictures, July 22, 2014
- • Airlines cut hundreds of flights at a dozen Chinese airports
- • Malaysia Airlines restructuring plan could be unveiled in August: Sources
- • Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Russian president Putin vows to press rebels, help crash probe
- • Singapore Exchange opens liaison office in India
- • Zoom in on Stephen Wiltshire's Singapore
- • Police looking for bald man to assist in case of outrage of modesty on MRT train
- • Five girls wounded in acid attacks in Pakistan
- • Football: Real Madrid sign Colombian Rodriguez for estimated 80m euros
- • Restaurant run by Indian convicts wins praise for politeness, hygiene
- • Tibet tweeters are Chinese propagandists: Rights group
- • Thai food giant plans aggressive Australia expansion
- • The Straits Times' News In A Minute: July 22, 2014
- • Thai king endorses junta's new constitution
- • Jokowi: From bamboo shack to the presidential palace
- • Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Bodies by Wednesday, IDs could take months
- • Suntec Reit's DPU grows 0.8% in Q2
AT THE 2014 World Islamic Banking Conference held in Singapore last month, Monetary Authority of...
THERE had never been a Chinese television personality quite like the handsome and erudite Rui...
PRESIDENT Barack Obama has declared the apparent shooting down of a Malaysia Airlines passenger...
Trends & Transitions
Not to be Missed
BANGKOK - Thai television stations are used to the drill during military coups: Play down political...
In an early sign of new warmth between Bangkok and Naypyitaw, up to 130,000 Myanmar refugees in...
Somehow, for all these lessons about greatness and human frailties, Philippine President Benigno...