- • Asian shares hit by Wall St fall, China PMI in focus
- • Singapore to be featured in City of London Festival next year as bilateral ties deepen
- • What to do when a fire breaks out? How to prevent fires in homes? Some tips from SCDF
- • Singapore-listed Seroja Investments says a joint venture vessel has been served with arrest warrant
- • Past attacks on Canadian government buildings or politicians
- • Singapore-listed Sino Grandness responds to attack by short seller
- • Ottawa police lift blockades in downtown, Parliament still shut
- • Sales of U2's new album disappoint, hits only 9th spot on Billboard
- • Canadian MPs in lockdown tweet of terror fears, toilet line ups
- • Canada PM Harper says no safe haven for those behind Ottawa attacks
- • Tokyo stocks open 0.67% lower after mixed US earnings
- • Insurers start to exclude Ebola from new policies as virus spreads to Western countries
- • Rising tide of litter on Singapore's shorelines
- • Singapore maths is travelling the world
- • Monkey herding: Acres proposes trained guards to shoo monkeys away from homes
- • Astigmatism 'common' in kids with vision problems
- • Singapore 'a beacon of hope for South Africa', says S. African Chief Justice
- • Man jumps White House fence, causes lockdown
- • US condemns 'terrorist' Jerusalem car attack that kills a baby, reportedly an American
- • Goodfellas actor says The Simpsons producers ripped off his character, sues for US$250 million
PINK is best, but green will do just as well. Both colours represent citizenship for Myanmar's...
THE new Indonesian administration of President Joko Widodo will face a number of challenges as a...
As its latest military coup on May 22 crosses the five-month mark, Thailand will either end up with...
Not to be Missed
Amid the Occupy Central protests in Hong Kong, one Chinese commentator “Guo Ping” has been most...
EMPTY tables at restaurants usually booked up for weeks. Short lines at Disneyland. Clear air and...
The ring of onlookers is packed five men deep. They crane their necks to get a glimpse of about 20...
MS SOMALY Mam, the high-profile anti-sex slavery activist whose dramatic life story was reported to be fabricated, is now trying to claw back some credibility and return to working for sex...