- • Space station cooling system shuts down, but no emergency, says Nasa
- • Australia's top court overrules gay marriage in capital
- • Interpreter for deaf at Mandela memorial service was a fake, say advocates for deaf
- • Football: Martino hails best Barcelona performance
- • Madonna ranks No. 1 as music's top earning woman: Forbes
- • Football: Double Champions League elimination hurts prestige of Italian football
- • Asiana crash victim was run over twice: Report
- • US says firms in Europe and Asia helped Iranian airline skirt sanctions
- • Trusting Britons splash out the most online
- • Football: Mourinho hoping for 'King Didier' reunion
- • Heavy rains paralyse Rio de Janeiro as residents protest, loot
- • What's on: Listings for Thursday
- • Law-abiding foreign workers 'need not worry', says Shanmugam
- • Egyptian forces arrest Qataris at Al Jazeera office in Cairo: Report
- • Singapore short of cybersecurity experts, data analysts
- • SMRT raising fares of some taxis from Monday
- • Man jailed for underage sex; victim now wife
- • Lingering Yahoo Mail outage prompts apology
- • Major offensive begins against remaining Congo rebels, says UN
- • Garth Brooks box set keeps Britney Spears at bay in Billboard 200
AS 2014 approaches, South-east Asian states are moving ahead with plans to push ahead with nuclear...
CHINA'S decision to declare a maritime air defence zone over disputed waters in the East China...
ON SUNDAY night, in Little India, a bus involved in an accident was smashed by a crowd of angry men...
ALTHOUGH British Prime Minister David Cameron gave Chinese president Xi Jinping an autographed...
WHEN Dr Shim suddenly moved a shiny metal stick towards my left eye, I was too stunned to pull back...
MR BRYAN Kuek gets teased by friends about having the time of his life in culturally rich Japan but...
KAMBON, Thailand (AP) – Here, in a village where electricity is still a novelty, they’ll quickly tell you who was responsible for bringing change to this long-neglected corner of Thailand.