- • Boko Haram seize Lake Chad island in Niger, many soldiers killed
- • Football: Manchester United's top-four hopes get a battering at Goodison Park
- • US softens stance on hostage ransoms: report
- • Japan ruling party set for strong showing in local polls: media
- • Marathon: Kipchoge outruns defending champion Kipsang to triumph in London
- • Nepal quake: Aftershocks cause more terror as toll tops 2,400
- • Pleas for mercy rain on Indonesia President Jokowi as executions near
- • Nepal quake: In Kathmandu Valley, quake-hit Nepalis fend for themselves
- • MFA crisis response team in Nepal, no reports of injured Singaporeans so far
- • Intense 'implosion' taking place in Umno, says Malaysia ex-deputy PM Musa Hitam
- • Too early for common South-east Asia time zone: Asean diplomats
- • Nepal quake: SAF sends multi-agency disaster relief team to Nepal
- • Nepal quake: Scared to stay inside, Nepal quake victims treated in car park
- • Malaysian-flagged tanker nabbed for alleged fuel smuggling in Indonesia en route to Singapore
- • Nepal quake: Mercy Relief sets aside $60,000 for relief efforts, deploys preliminary team
- • Nepal quake: Foreigners in Nepal at time of deadly disaster
- • Nepal quake: Quake deals heavy blow to Nepal's rich cultural heritage
- • Taiwanese actress who was cyberbullied allegedly committed suicide by inhaling helium
- • Nepal quake: Hospitals overflowing, rural towns cut off - aid groups
- • Philippines says China challenged plane over disputed South China Sea
SINGAPORE just crossed a watershed with the passing of Mr Lee Kuan Yew. Some Western journalists...
It has been a challenging, turbulent start to the year for many small countries around the world.
Let me begin with three incontrovertible facts. First, China will become the No. 1 economic power...
Politics & Diplomacy
Economy & Business
Not to be Missed
WHEN news of Nepal's earthquake broke on Saturday, my first thoughts turned to the many...
TO THE world, she is known as Matheryn Naovaratpong. To her family, she is simply known as Einz....
President Xi Jinping, the most powerful Chinese leader since Deng Xiaoping, echoes China's...
BEIJING (AFP) - A Chinese academic study hailed the role of the country's first lady in public diplomacy, reports said Thursday, the latest sign of Beijing's hunger for soft power on the...