- • Haze in west Singapore but residents not worried yet
- • Indonesia ISIS probe throws focus on Xinjiang link
- • City Harvest trial: Finance head Sharon Tan says she had to consult her predecessor Serina Wee
- • Shortage of skilled staff in some sectors with 63,900 vacancies in June
- • More nabbed for illegal ship-fuel trade in Singapore
- • United States in first air strike near Baghdad on ISIS
- • No tainted oil used in Singapore BreakTalk outlets, says bakery chain
- • Football: I have the best squad in Europe, insists Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti
- • Stevie Wonder to perform classic album Songs In The Key Of Life on rare tour
- • Naked TV dating series heads into season two
- • Apple helps iTunes users delete free U2 album
- • Ukraine rivals trade blame after bloodiest day since truce
- • Expect more slightly hazy conditions and lower air quality: NEA
- • Air France strike hits European travel
- • Jean Paul Gaultier to wind up his ready-to-wear fashion lines this month
- • Russia to probe Euronews over video of target practice picture of Putin styled as Hitler
- • US sees Middle East help fight ISIS, Britain cautious, Australia pledges troops, jets
- • Rare ceramics, Chinese, Indian paintings highlight NY Asian Art Week
- • Urban Outfitters apologises for Kent State University red-splattered sweatshirt
- • Nasa's asteroid defence programme far behind schedule, says audit
WHY is history important? Let me begin by asking another question: After 50 years of nationhood,...
IN HIS hard-hitting but uplifting speech from the ramparts of the Red Fort, Prime Minister Narendra...
BIG IDEA No. 8 is a difficult one: Develop the art of compromise.
Trends & Transitions
BANGKOK - It was no lazy Sunday afternoon for me when I visited a friend’s organic rice farm in...
Kah, a 17-year-old Burmese, was detained by Thai authorities for one month in Chiang Mai after he...
WHEN I was growing up in a suburb south of Manila, there was one year when a specific hour of a...