- • Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs are splitting up
- • US and Singapore defence chiefs urge dialogue to ease tensions in Asia
- • Bangladesh hangs Islamist opposition leader for war crimes
- • Madagascar confirms 39 dead from plague epidemic
- • Little India Riot: Law Minister rejects allegations in foreign media reports
- • Instagram unveils private photo-sharing, messaging feature
- • Beijing to buy new buses to clear city smog: media
- • Mozilla signs on partners in open mobile system push
- • Little India Riot: Respect alcohol ban says India's High Commissioner to Singapore
- • Little India Riot: DPM Teo commends SCDF officers who responded to riot
- • Thailand turmoil: Military heads to meet protest leader at weekend
- • 39 dead in suspected plague outbreak in Madagascar
- • US blacklists list of evaders of sanctions on Iran
- • Nasa suspects bad valve for space station trouble
- • Phone hacker: Queen annoyed by nut-eating police
- • 12 Years a Slave, American Hustle top Globe nods
- • Operators ground model of chopper that crashed in Scotland
- • Bangladesh court clears the way for execution of top Islamist
- • Judge chides UK leader's 'Team Nigella' comment
- • Formula One: Mexican driver Perez to race for Force India in 2014 season
AS 2014 approaches, South-east Asian states are moving ahead with plans to push ahead with nuclear...
CHINA'S decision to declare a maritime air defence zone over disputed waters in the East China...
ON SUNDAY night, in Little India, a bus involved in an accident was smashed by a crowd of angry men...
Trends & Transitions
Not to be Missed
ALTHOUGH British Prime Minister David Cameron gave Chinese president Xi Jinping an autographed...
WHEN Dr Shim suddenly moved a shiny metal stick towards my left eye, I was too stunned to pull back...
MR BRYAN Kuek gets teased by friends about having the time of his life in culturally rich Japan but...
KAMBON, Thailand (AP) – Here, in a village where electricity is still a novelty, they’ll quickly tell you who was responsible for bringing change to this long-neglected corner of Thailand.