- • Divided Ukraine votes for new parliament
- • Church blaze kills four in central Japan
- • Indonesia to unveil new Cabinet on Sunday
- • Hong Kong protests: Protesters to vote on next steps in polls on Sunday and Monday night
- • Five-year-olds in Britain learn coding as government eyes digital future
- • New Delhi chokes on toxic smog after festival of lights
- • The belles on the Golden Bell red carpet
- • Director Takeshi Kitano says there are now fewer Japanese films based on orginal stories
- • Japan PM Abe's public support slumps in wake of resignations: Yomiuri poll
- • New $30 million initiative to fund projects that help people with disabilities
- • 'Terrorist attack' at mall, MRT station as part of emergency preparedness exercise
- • Theatre review: Adrian Pang turns in heart-stopping performance as paedophile in Frozen
- • Police looking for man to assist with investigations into criminal trespass at Woodlands
- • Canada Parliament gunman wanted to go to Saudi Arabia, not Syria: Mother
- • WTA Finals: 'I am just a wimp off court': Serena Williams
- • WTA Finals: Serena Williams' sum total far more than her numbers
- • WTA Finals: Serena Williams' pressure tactics
- • WTA Finals: Peng/Hsieh partnership on verge of perfect end
- • WTA chief bestows 'best' tag on Singapore
- • Relatives of Washington state teenage shooter baffled by attack on cousins and friends
The 35-year-old housekeeper was five months' pregnant when she went on the run. The foetus in...
Last week, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in its yearly review of the Singapore economy...
To date, just three people around the world have contracted the Ebola virus without ever having set...
IT’S hard not to have an opinion about surrogacy, especially with the intense attention polarising...
Amid the Occupy Central protests in Hong Kong, one Chinese commentator “Guo Ping” has been most...
EMPTY tables at restaurants usually booked up for weeks. Short lines at Disneyland. Clear air and...