- • Myanmar peace process at 'crucial' stage, says government negotiator
- • CHC trial: New evidence of text conversation among accused
- • The Straits Times' News In A Minute: Sept 22, 2014
- • Selangor palace sends out letter appointing Azmin Ali as state chief minister
- • India's Modi to observe strict fast during maiden trip to US
- • India's Mars mission a step closer to success with engine test
- • Myanmar gives citizenship to 209 displaced Muslims, including Rohingya
- • Andrew Lloyd Webber's Cats returns to Singapore in January
- • OCBC Bank's rights issue closes with over 70% excess applications
- • 23 schools to be honoured for good practices
- • Sony to rival Google with smart glasses
- • Football: Singapore billionaire Peter Lim buys stake in Salford City with Man United legends
- • Qi Yuwu writes about being married, says wife Joanne Peh is like his "mirror"
- • New app for public to give feedback to newly-created Municipal Services Office
- • Japan crying lawmaker sparks pay cuts
- • Air France freezes low-cost plan in bid to end strike: unions
- • ISIS extremists urge killing of citizens from US-led coalition
- • Bangladesh opposition leader Khaleda Zia goes on trial for graft
- • The Maze Runner weaves way to top of box office
- • Football: Ronaldinho scores first goal for Queretaro
CERTAIN rules and traditions are observed each time the top leaders of India and China get together...
ONE spring day in April, 1958, a tanned 35-year-old Singaporean wandered the narrow, steep alleys...
In the next few years, tiny ears and eyes in the sky, built and manned by Singapore engineers,...
BANGKOK - It was no lazy Sunday afternoon for me when I visited a friend’s organic rice farm in...
Kah, a 17-year-old Burmese, was detained by Thai authorities for one month in Chiang Mai after he...
WHEN I was growing up in a suburb south of Manila, there was one year when a specific hour of a...