- • Korean actor So Ji Sub shows cheeky side at Singapore event
- • US opens criminal probe into journalist James Foley's death: A-G
- • Indonesia court rejects Prabowo's challenge to presidential election results
- • US lawyer tells Bali suitcase murder suspects to keep quiet until he arrives
- • IDA scholarship holders given more time to choose who they want to serve bond with
- • Straits Times' Communities win Digital Innovation of the Year at prestigious Panpa awards
- • Ukraine's economy minister offers to resign over poor pace of economic reform
- • Beheading of American James Foley a 'crime against the principles of Islam', says Qatar
- • US tourist dies while trying to cross swollen river in Nepal
- • Poor consumer sentiments weigh down Parkson Retail Asia earnings
- • Thieves break into Belgium PM's car, steal laptop, documents
- • United Engineers says shareholders OCBC, Great Eastern approached to sell stake
- • Retirement issues the focus of a third of Rally feedback to government unit Reach
- • The Straits Times' News In A Minute: Aug 21, 2014
- • Sacked Taiwan cross-strait relations official says probe could damage ties with China
- • Animal lovers unleash fury on Hong Kong subway operator after dog is killed on tracks
- • Football: Mario Balotelli on brink of shock Liverpool move
- • Senior Hamas official says group abducted 3 Israel teens whose deaths led to war in Gaza
- • Pakistan's Imran Khan calls off talks to end protest impasse
- • 2am's dessert chef to go global
NEXT week, the largest dormitory specially built for foreign workers here will open its doors in...
THE case for South-east Asian exceptionalism has, in part at least, been laid at the door of "...
AUSTRALIA and Singapore have great new opportunities to deepen their relationship on the basis of a...
Politics & Diplomacy
Trends & Transitions
When leaders of Parti Islam SeMalaysia (PAS) meet Sunday morning to begin deliberations on the...
‘’We’re late,’’ Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said light-heartedly as he strode into a press...
Deep lines edge the tanned face of Mr Shu Xiaoping, a hint of the life as a farmer he left behind...