- • Music review: Sticky choruses and upbeat numbers mark Taylor Swift's first complete pop album
- • Hello Kitty turns 40: How fans across the world celebrate
- • Singapore Press Holdings announces key changes to marketing department
- • Singapore Writers Festival opens with poetry readings and dialect nursery rhymes
- • Taiwan leader Ma Ying-jeou's ex-confidante Lai Su-ju gets 10 years for graft
- • Breaking news, news videos on Chinese daily Lianhe Zaobao's revamped iPad app
- • Child stabbed to death, two injured in latest China attack
- • UIC sees spike in Q3 earnings to $57.9 million
- • UN warns of 'unprecedented' number of foreign Islamist fighters
- • Tim Cook comes out: 5 interesting facts about the Apple CEO
- • Sembcorp opens $635 million co-gen plant in Jurong Island
- • NOL ships in losses owing to severe port congestion in United States
- • Transport operator SMRT's 2Q earnings up sharply
- • F&N loses legal bid to retain stake in Myanmar Brewery
- • Ex-businessman fined $133k for evading GST on luxury handbags
- • New AGC division to examine crime trends and propose reforms
- • Hungary will shelve plans for Internet tax for now, PM says
- • Seen At Hello Kitty Con
- • Singapore shares surge 1.2% on Friday on Japan's surprise stimulus
- • Afghanistan's controversial first lady Rula Ghani backs French ban on full veil
The recent move by Penang to ban foreign workers from cooking hawker food might have prompted...
Tuesday night marked one month since the day Hong Kong's police attacked peaceful pro-...
The international media has reported that China is undertaking large-scale reclamation works on...
Politics & Diplomacy
Trends & Transitions
Not to be Missed
THERE are certain actions that are taken in the best interests of the nation, and that people will...
IT’S hard not to have an opinion about surrogacy, especially with the intense attention polarising...
Amid the Occupy Central protests in Hong Kong, one Chinese commentator “Guo Ping” has been most...
JAKARTA (REUTERS) – Born in poverty in a rebel stronghold, Indonesia’s new chief economics minister once sold duck eggs on the street to pay his school fees.