- • Singapore students win three awards for eco-friendly cars at international competition
- • Pakistan police arrest parents for refusing to vaccinate children against polio
- • Indonesian president says lower inflation shows room for possible rate cut
- • ISIS allegedly threatens Twitter executive, staff: reports
- • Indian Heritage Centre shows off artefacts collected from Indian community
- • Raging wildfires destroy homes, hotel in Cape Town
- • Former president S R Nathan receives Distinguished Arts and Social Sciences Alumni Award from NUS
- • Tennis: World number one Novak Djokovic talks about his upbringing
- • Singapore and Malaysia sign letter of intent to step up military cooperation
- • Taiwan orders Alibaba to withdraw after violating rules: official
- • Myanmar police seal student marchers inside monastery: activists
- • Saudi diplomat held by Al-Qaeda freed after almost three years
- • The Straits Times' News In A Minute: March 2, 2015
- • Football: Pellegrini shoots down criticism that his tactics led to City's loss against Liverpool
- • Terengganu chief says no plans to enforce dress codes on tourists
- • OCBC guns for top spot in credit card space with eye on affluent segment
- • Thai junta panel moves to allay fears over draft constitution
- • Singapore shares little changed on uncertain global economy
- • Police nab suspected molester within two hours of crime
- • Mountain biking: Slovak Filip Polc wins Valparaiso downhill bike race
LATEST figures from the Land Transport Authority (LTA) show that the private car population is at...
Just for the record, The Straits Times wasn't the first news outlet to call Budget 2015 a...
Jenny (not her real name) was months old when her father walked out on the family. Her mother, who...
Trends & Transitions
As Sabah continues to be plagued by security issues, focus has fallen on the water villages that...
Mr Newin Chidchob is giving out money. The politician-turned-football club owner holds a wad of...
MANILA – What he remembers most about his life in the streets was the freedom.
DHAKA (AFP) - Bangladesh's elite security force said they had arrested an Islamist Monday over last week's murder of the atheist American blogger Avijit Roy, accusing him of being behind...