- • Russian foreign minister Lavrov accuses West of seeking "regime change" in Russia
- • Thousands gather for rare view of St Francis Xavier's relics in Goa
- • US-led strikes on Islamic State have killed 910 in Syria since Sept: monitor
- • Brazil airline TAM alters flight number on clairvoyant crash call
- • Mali announces new Ebola case as World Bank calls outbreak "worrisome"
- • AFF Suzuki Cup 2014: Philippines bounce back to beat Laos 4-1
- • India invites bids for $3 billion artillery contract in first big tender since 1987
- • Berlin says 550 Germans joined Islamic State in Syria, Iraq
- • Somalia extremists claim responsibility for executing 28 bus passengers in Kenya
- • 14 hurt in suspected gas blast at luxury London hotel
- • Saudi detainee sent home from Guantanamo: Pentagon
- • PAP reaffirms commitment to core values as it paves new way forward at dinner and awards ceremony
- • Football: Former English FA chief condemns Fifa, calls for World Cup boycott
- • Badminton: World No. 1 Lee hopes for 'good results' from BWF's doping panel
- • Golf: Singapore's Mardan Mamat on pole as Manila Masters reaches climax
- • ESM Goh Chok Tong undergoes successful surgery for prostate cancer
- • Basketball: Serbian fan stabbed to death in Istanbul
- • Japanese wives save 3 times as much as their husbands - in secret
- • US woman opens professional cuddling shop, charges US$60 per hour
- • Dutch cull ducks amid bird flu fears in poultry heartland
Asia will experience a new golden era of peace and prosperity over the next 10 years.
The political transition under way as a result of Mr Joko Widodo's election victory in July is...
OVER the past week, Australia hosted the Group of 20 (G-20) meeting in Brisbane, and the public...
I was born in the same year Sesame Street premiered on television, and I had always wanted to go to...
Myanmar’s unlikely capital, built less than 10 years ago by a military regime, will see a gathering...
A San Francisco tour guide delivered a racist rant on her last day of work, spewing expletives...