- • Mother of Indian hit-and-run driver in Australia defends son
- • French care worker held over fatal poisoning of pensioners
- • Indonesia warns of possibly violent Christmas, steps up security around churches
- • India Oct industrial output shrinks by surprise 1.8%: Data
- • 'Mistake' made hiring Mandela interpreter: South Africa
- • Indian acid attack victims say new law is ignored
- • Anger over Mandela death 'picture' on Internet
- • Senior Malaysia opposition PAS leader accused of being 'secret Shi'ite'
- • Little India Riot: Police release boundaries for ban of sale & consumption of alcohol
- • Japan plans $67bn stimulus as recovery falters
- • Skiing: Two-year doping ban for Orlovskaya
- • Gouged-eye boy in China goes home with prosthetics
- • Pope attacks mega-salaries, big bonuses, in peace message
- • UK warns of Christmas surge in parents abducting children
- • Woman gets new face in Poland's 2nd transplant
- • Eurozone industrial output falls sharply in Oct: Data
- • Slovenia needs $8.3b to recapitalise banks: Central bank
- • Shares slide on fears of a cut in US money-printing
- • India imposes polio restriction for Pakistani travellers
- • Ocean Financial Centre achieves full occupancy
AS 2014 approaches, South-east Asian states are moving ahead with plans to push ahead with nuclear...
CHINA'S decision to declare a maritime air defence zone over disputed waters in the East China...
ON SUNDAY night, in Little India, a bus involved in an accident was smashed by a crowd of angry men...
Not to be Missed
ALTHOUGH British Prime Minister David Cameron gave Chinese president Xi Jinping an autographed...
WHEN Dr Shim suddenly moved a shiny metal stick towards my left eye, I was too stunned to pull back...
MR BRYAN Kuek gets teased by friends about having the time of his life in culturally rich Japan but...
KAMBON, Thailand (AP) – Here, in a village where electricity is still a novelty, they’ll quickly tell you who was responsible for bringing change to this long-neglected corner of Thailand.