- • Portugal applies to join China-backed AIIB investment bank
- • China rounds up more than 1,000 in online gambling bust
- • China to toughen inspections to root out fake data on air quality: Xinhua
- • Stray dogs turn up at funeral of animal-loving Mexican woman
- • CNA Group signs letter of intent for $95.8 million Vietnam airport terminal contract
- • California's drought crisis: A look in pictures
- • At least 43 dead after Russian trawler with 132 on board sinks in ocean: TASS agency
- • New shops at Scotts Square
- • Quan Yifeng and Gurmit Singh in Singapore's first cosplay movie
- • Musical love affair fizzled out a long time ago
- • Glee's place in TV history
- • Valuable 18th-century painting rediscovered in California home
- • Singapore shares open 0.03% lower on Thursday
- • Conserving Singapore's corals: Saving the reefs surrounding Pulau Hantu
- • First TV debate of British election campaign to pit PM David Cameron against six others
- • Cricket: Sri Lanka's sports minister urges Kumar Sangakkara to reconsider retirement
- • Asian shares edge up in cautious trade, US jobs data in focus
- • Golf: World No.1 Lydia Ko eyes Sorenstam's record at first women's major of the season
- • Chinese woman accused of killing Australian boy, 4, and grandmother with garden shears
- • Otto Marine appoints Michael See as group CEO
The Philippines will host the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (Apec) summit this year and Chinese...
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is preparing to draft a statement marking the 70th anniversary...
Washington, DC is fast becoming an acronym for "Dysfunctional Capital".
The four men - an activist, a lawyer, a student and a taxi driver - were told to report at a...
It was the most robust public debate in Thailand since the army seized power in a coup d’etat 10...
Like all Dhammakaya followers, journalists should wear white, we were told, when visiting the...