- • Singapore Budget 2015: The debate at a glance
- • Football: Karembeu confident Uefa on top of racism
- • How the Sahara desert keeps the Amazon rainforest going
- • India's Maharashtra state bans beef, introduces jail time for possession
- • Recent spate of train disruptions 'unacceptable', says Land Transport Authority
- • Football: Whelan resigns as Wigan chairman, hands reins over to 23-year-old grandson
- • Football: John Terry certain to get new Chelsea deal, says manager Mourinho
- • Cricket: We do it our way, says South Africa's de Villiers
- • The Straits Times' News In A Minute: March 3, 2015
- • Drone photos of aircraft at Kuala Lumpur International Airport spark outrage
- • Volcano erupts in southern Chile, 3,000 people evacuated
- • French far-right leader Marine Le Pen accepts Madonna offer for a chat
- • Michelle Obama heads to Japan, Cambodia to promote girls' education
- • Singapore's factory output shrinks again
- • Russian opposition bids farewell to slain Putin critic Boris Nemtsov
- • Football: Ramsey set for Arsenal return at QPR
- • Crane topples at construction site in Punggol
- • Myanmar student protesters defy deadline to disperse
- • Vietnamese woman dies after fall from West Coast Highway
- • Modest coffee consumption good for the heart: study
DEPUTY Prime Minister and Finance Minister Taro Aso once declared in 2005, to the considerable...
LATEST figures from the Land Transport Authority (LTA) show that the private car population is at...
Just for the record, The Straits Times wasn't the first news outlet to call Budget 2015 a...
Politics & Diplomacy
Economy & Business
As Sabah continues to be plagued by security issues, focus has fallen on the water villages that...
Mr Newin Chidchob is giving out money. The politician-turned-football club owner holds a wad of...
MANILA – What he remembers most about his life in the streets was the freedom.
DHAKA (AFP) - Bangladesh's elite security force said they had arrested an Islamist Monday over last week's murder of the atheist American blogger Avijit Roy, accusing him of being behind...