- • Alan Tam and Hacken Lee celebrate the 10th anniversary of their popular double act
- • Television review: Ex-Taiwanese heart-throb Chin Han still worries about his make-up on Chinese version of Grandpas Over Flowers
- • 5 things to know about Penghu, site of Taiwan plane crash
- • Revised 3-station IPPT kicks in April 1 next year
- • Police appeal for information in molest case
- • Chinese billionaires criticised for giving Harvard $18m
- • Legs, volleyball, babe - Sabina Altynbekova spikes media interest
- • Cambodian opposition leader set to become lawmaker
- • Air Algerie loses contact with plane over Africa
- • Commonwealth Games: England's long-distance Olympic champ Farah pulls out
- • Singapore's fastest growing card is the PAssion POSB debit card
- • Norway on alert over feared 'terrorist' attack
- • Sudanese death row Christian woman arrives in Italy
- • Man jailed for attacking neighbour with screwdriver in row over litter
- • Commonwealth Games: Malaysian gets reprieve after jacket found
- • Taiwan says weather not seen as cause of plane crash that killed 48
- • 5 China food scandals that impacted other countries
- • US food firm sorry over China 'bad meat' scandal
- • Committee to review Singapore Medical Council's disciplinary processes report
- • Singapore Sports Hub to extend free usage of facilities until Aug 17
SINGAPORE Airlines and other carriers that used to fly over Ukraine before a Malaysia Airlines jet...
S.E.A. VIEWWITH his allies deserting him, it is time for presidential candidate Prabowo Subianto to...
WHEN incompetence in the Kremlin turns murderous, its incumbents can begin to tremble. As news of...
Not to be Missed
BANGKOK - Thai television stations are used to the drill during military coups: Play down political...
In an early sign of new warmth between Bangkok and Naypyitaw, up to 130,000 Myanmar refugees in...
Somehow, for all these lessons about greatness and human frailties, Philippine President Benigno...
ACCLAIMED Singaporean musician Zubir Said, the late composer best known for penning the Republic's National Anthem, was celebrated yesterday by Google, the world's largest search engine.